Gypsy Wagon Pricing
$6,900 Shell Only includes:
- 2×3″ tube steel 3,500lb rated trailer frame with 15″ wheels.
- Complete wood structure built and sealed with 2 part marine epoxy and primed for paint.
- Interior will be bare finish grade plywood with tongue and groove pine ceiling.
- Door opening will be cut out and the cut out piece that can be used as the door will be provided (does not include door frame or hardware.
- No windows will be cut out.
- Cabin will be mounted to trailer and ready for transport.
- Roof will be dried in with a peal and stick water seal and will be weather resistant for 3 months to give plenty of time for you to install your preferred roofing.
- $250 Install basic 120V electrical with up to 4 outlets and a 15 amp shore power input point.
- $800 Install 12V system with 2 interior lights, 1 exterior light, 1 deep cycle marine battery, 1-12v power point, and 15W solar panel battery charging system.
- $225 Matching spare tire mounted on front.
- $1,200 Install high grade silver galvalume metal roof.
- $395 Install 6000 btu AC unit.
- $300 Build and install plywood door.
- $700 Build and install tongue and groove cypress door and seal with marine epoxy ( Will still need a finish coat to maintain the look of the wood).
- Windows installed $145 each for 18″x15″ crank out awning style.
- $1,700 Outdoor kitchen area with 120V AC 3.2 qf fridge, microwave installed and a fold down counter prep area.
- $500 galvanized wash tub with propane instant water heater and faucet mounted on front of trailer.
- $850 indoor kitchen area with 3′ counter, GFCI outlets, lower cabinets, upper cabinets and/or shelves, small sink with faucet and plumbing inlet and drain.
- $800 Exterior trimmed out in cypress on corners, around windows and vertical battin strips every 16″ – 20″ depending on window placement. Also Horizontal cypress trim as needed along length of body and ends. All trim sealed in 2 part marine epoxy.
- $1,000 Paint and varnish: exterior walls painted with high grade house paint and all cypress trim coated with beautiful high grade marine gloss varnish. Also includes marine varnish or painting of the door.
- $500 Interior wood clear low VOC varnish. Completely seals interior wood in it’s natural color in satin luster. 3 coats sprayed and sanded between layers.
- $375 Install rugged vinyl flooring of your choice from Home Depot in stock selection. Under $3.00 sf range.
- $50 each-Interior cypress window frames installed.
- $500 Queen or full size bed platform across front as in our rentals. $450 for twin or single size. (Mattress sold separately) Includes compartments under platform above step out for storage.
- $50 each Curtains. Snap on each corner for easy and durable use. Fabric can be picked at JoAnns Fabrics or sent to us.
- $450 each vending window.
- $195 Mounted Spare wheel.